Please see below for new lunch menu as of September 2020.
School Meals are £2.30 per day from 4th November 2019. You can pay for school dinners through ParentMail. The school cannot offer school meals unless there is sufficient money paid to cover the full cost of the meal.
For a copy of the menu please see below.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, will be entitled to receive a Universal Free School Meal, this is a Government led scheme.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are given a piece of fruit at breaktime as part of our 'Healthy Schools Programme'.
If you or your partner are in receipt of one of the benefits listed below, then please apply to Thurrock Council, Awards & Benefits Department, using the below link to the website. Additionally the school will receive further funding known as Pupil Premium to supplement its funds (the school can advise and assist you with the application process)
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit – provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
• Universal Credit – provided your total net earnings are no more than £616.67 each month, starting from 1 April 2018
• the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999